Donations to the Toledo Rotary Club Foundation are used to support projects in and around Toledo, regionally, and internationally. Donations of any amount are gratefully accepted, and Rotarians who donate $250 or more annually will be listed as a member of the President’s Club. Each year, the Toledo Rotary Club Foundation grants over $150,000 to local, regional, and international 501c3 groups to better our communities.
To pay by check, please mail your check (payable to Toledo Rotary Club Foundation) to 101 N. Summit St. Suite 436 Toledo, OH 43604.
Contributions Made Easy
Our donation levels can be attained through monthly payments over a 12 month period.
$250 annually = $21/month for 12 months
Every member every year: $100 annually = $9/month for 12 months
Thanks to our generous Supporters!
In the past year, the Toledo Rotary Club Foundation has been able to:
- Donate 100% of the proceeds of our signature fundraiser, ITZA Ball, to the three Club-approved Transformational Projects – Lake Erie Watershed Crisis Conference, Early Literacy Development, and Penitas Arriba Village Transformation.
- Fund bathroom and shower facilities renovation for the Helping Hands of St. Louis.
- Provide funds to the Epilepsy Center of Northwest Ohio to purchase automatic door operators for its building.
- Sponsor University of Toledo Engineer Without Borders and their water purification project in LaBarranca, Honduras.
- Pack and purchase 25,000 meals for Kids Against Hunger (ISOH Impact).
- Purchase art supplies for the adults with disabilities at Shared Lives Studio.
- Provide new gymnasium lighting for the Boys and Girls Club of Toledo.
- Update the parent education computer lab at Mom’s House.
- Fund the purchase of wireless microphones the educational outreach programming at the Valentine Theatre.
- Assist the Padua Center in adding a ramp to its building making it accessible for all.
- Provide meals to children in the Mobile Meals of Toledo’s Weekender Program.