President Sharon Skilliter: 2017 – 2018 Presidential Goals
The following goals are based on our Strategic Plan and further consideration given to the RI Presidential Citation and District Governor Goals.
Strategic Initiative #1 – To become a top 10 RI club
- Develop consistent communications between all leadership, committees and members;
- Strategic, targeted membership resulting in +2 overall, +2 under 40 while increasing diversity;
- Focus on member engagement by making Rotary relevant to our members.
Strategic Initiative #2 – Support transformational project(s)
- Complete remaining 2 projects;
- Begin exploration of our next transformational project(s);
- Determine funding method(s).
Strategic Initiative #3 – Support the growth of our Foundation
- Provide opportunities for highlighting Foundation work;
- Create a signature event for our Foundation to be held on annual basis;
- Include Foundation work in our weekly pre-meeting video.
Strategic Initiative #4 – Increase club effectiveness and community awareness
- Provide networking opportunities for members within the community;
- Create links to projects thru social media and visual library hosted on website;
- Develop a three-year marketing campaign and provide marketing budget.
Strategic Initiative #5 – Increase participation with other clubs in District events
- Participate in joint club projects and global grants;
- Invite smaller clubs to our Monday meetings;
- Plan a visit to RI for Club and District.